City of Lancaster Records : [microform]
This microfilm collection contains meeting minutes of various City of Lancaster Committees from the 19th and early 20th centuries. The collection is particularly rich in materials documenting various water committees, the select, common and city councils.
- Lancaster (Pa.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Photocopying and publication may be restricted by copyright. except by permission of copyright holder..
.5 Linear feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
Collection: Arranged by city department/subject.
System Details Note
Requires specialized equipment (available in repository) for access.
Ownership and Custodial History
The City of Lancaster Records were microfilmed as a part of a 1994-95 Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission (PHMC) grant and were given to Franklin and Marshall College as a part of this grant. The originals are now stored at the Lancaster County Historical Society.
Location of Originals Note
Holder of originals: Microfilmed from originals held by Lancaster County Historical Society, 230 N. President Ave, Lancaster, PA as part of the Lancaster City Archives Collection.
Processing completed April 1996.
- Archives. Subject Source: Fast
- Lancaster (Pa.) -- Archives. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lancaster (Pa.) -- Politics and government. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster. Subject Source: Fast
- Politics and government. Subject Source: Fast
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Franklin and Marshall College Special Collections Repository
PO Box 3003
Lancaster PA 17604 United States