Lancaster County Ephemera Collection
This collection of materials consists mostly of published items relating to tourism, businesses, churches, schools, and social and cultural organizations of Lancaster County.
- Majority of material found within 1928-1965
- Lancaster County (Pa.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Photocopying and publication restricted by copyright. except by permission of copyright holder..
1.33 Linear feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
Collection: Arranged into three series: I.--Business/Tourism materials-- II. Social, Cultural, Political Organizations/Events-- III. Churches.
Ownership and Custodial History
This artificial collection was assembled from disparate holdings and donations of a similar nature by Archives and Special Collections staff.
Processing completed April 1996.
- Industries -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Industries. Subject Source: Fast
- Lancaster County (Pa.) -- Description and travel. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lancaster County (Pa.) -- Social life and customs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Manners and customs. Subject Source: Fast
- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. Subject Source: Fast
- Pennsylvania -- Pennsylvania Dutch Country. Subject Source: Fast
- Pennsylvania Dutch Country (Pa.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Travel. Subject Source: Fast
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Franklin and Marshall College Special Collections Repository
PO Box 3003
Lancaster PA 17604 United States