West End Revolver (Club) Records
This collection contains treasurer's records of the West End Revolver, a Lancaster club that operated from ca. 1890- ca. 1940. The West End Revolver was apparently a private library/ reading club that circulated reading material among its members and perhaps discussed readings. Among the members were numerous individuals associated with Franklin and Marshall College, including Joseph H. Dubbs, Jacob Bausman, Richard Conrad Schiedt, Helen Stahr (Mrs. Edwin M.) Hartman, George F. Mull, John S. Stahr, Henry Harbaugh Apple, and Jefferson Kershner.
- West End Revolver (Club) (Lancaster, Pa.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Photocopying and publication may be restricted by copyright. except by permission of copyright holder..
.25 Linear feet (.5 box)
Language of Materials
Collection: Organized into folders. arranged by date.
Ownership and Custodial History
The origin of this material is unknown. It was probably acquired by the Library with the papers of one of the Franklin and Marshall College affiliated members of the West End Revolver.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Source of acquisition--Source unknown. Date of acquisition--date of acquisition unknown..
Processing completed March 2004.
- History. Subject Source: Fast
- Lancaster (Pa.) -- Societies and clubs -- History. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Literature -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster. Subject Source: Fast
- West End Revolver (Club) (Lancaster, Pa.)
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Franklin and Marshall College Special Collections Repository
PO Box 3003
Lancaster PA 17604 United States