Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection contains correspondence written to Bernard C. Wolff by German Reformed ministers who were interested in and potential contributors to the union of Franklin and Marshall College. The bulk of the material dates from the year 1852. There are also a few letters written by Wolff to John Williamson Nevin in 1842.
E.J. Bonbrake was a member of the Franklin and Marshall College Class of 1855. This collection contains letters of recommendation and miscellaneous items which he gathered during his study here. Letters in this collection are signed by Theodore Appel, Henry Harbaugh Apple, and Emanuel Vogel Gerhart.
This collection contains the personal and business correspondence of John Frederick Sehner a Lancaster PA businessman in the mid- late nineteenth century.
This collection contains letters between J.C. Passmore and George W. Hunter duing his first year as a lawyer in Lancaster.
This collection contains coursework and classroom notes created by Marshall F.L. Zeigler (F & M 1908) while a student at Franklin and Marshall College, 1904-1908.
This collection consist of the personal papers of Rev. Nathan C. Schaeffer. Materials include addresses and lecture notes from 1899 as well as honorary degree certificates received by Schaeffer during his career.
This collection consist of personal papers and classroom materials owned by Robert E. Faulkender, a 1942 Economics graduate of Franklin and Marshall College. Most materials date from his time as a student at F & M from 1938-1942. Mr. Faulkender later taught Economics at Windham College in Putney, Vermont for many years.
- Subject: Personal correspondence. X
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae. 5
- Businessmen -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County -- Correspondence. 1
- Businessmen. 1
- History. 1
- Jews -- United States -- Correspondence. 1
- Jews. 1
- Lawyers -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster -- Correspondence. 1
- Lawyers. 1
- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster County. 1
- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster. 1
- Pictorial works. 1
- Societies. 1
- Trusts and trustees. 1
- United States. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Correspondence. 1 + ∧ less
- Franklin and Marshall College 6
- Bonbrake, E. J. (Emanuel James), 1832-1925 1
- Faulkender, Robert E. 1
- Hunter, George W. (Form subdivision: Correspondence..) 1
- Kessler family. 1
- Kessler, Charles H., 1921- 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865. 1
- Martin, C. H. (Christian H.), 1882-1956 1
- Mull, Francis M. 1
- Passmore, Joseph C. 1
- Schaeffer, N. C. (Nathan C.), 1840-1919. 1
- Sehner, John F. 1
- Wolff, Bernard C. (Bernard Crause), 1794-1870 1
- World War (1939-1945) 1
- Zeigler, Marshall F. L. 1 + ∧ less